Cryptocurrency is an encrypted digital currency or sound money that is transferred between peers using central banking systems through blockchain, digital ledger that serves as public financial transaction database. This digital asset is built on cryptography and is known as virtual currency or alternative currency after thorough verification for secured financial currency not by public or trust, solely on algorithm. Cryptography keeps all the transactions confidential by converting peers text messages into unreadable form with the help of Keys and Codes. The Top 10 Cryptocurrencies for Trading:
There are more than 1500 kripto para birimleri in asset circulation found on internet and the new ones keeps on adding. Before any individual indulges in trading of Crypto currency they should have two main things:
- A Cryptocurrency Wallet: It is a kind of digital wallet to store, send and receive digital currency.
- A Cryptocurrency Exchange: It is an online platform to exchange currency (like Rupees to Dollars as fiat currency). It is somewhat related to stock exchange or the currency exchanged in airports or banks.
Below is the list of top 10 most popular crypto currencies that dominate the headlines in the blockchain network are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple………..and many more in order of capitalization.
- Bitcoin: It is the most famous digital currency that is secure from any political influence.
- Bitcoin Cash: It is same as Bitcoin in processing only differs with keys, that is more memory intensive.
- Ethereum: It is the brainchild of young crypto-genius Vitalik Buterin and is flexible to process transactions with complex programs and contracts.
- Ripple XRP: It is transferred in the same way as Swift.
- Litecoin: It is sibling of Bitcoin that is faster in transactions and high on demand.
- Dogecoin: It is parody currency that is recognized by image of Shiba Inu Dog.
- BAT: It is similar to Ethereum, but for digital advertising.
- NEO: China’s first open source public blockchain.
- Stellar (XLM): It is similar to Ripple, which is fast and efficient in transaction network.
- Cardano (ADA): It is first peer blockchain that runs on decentralized apps and is used by scientists and academics.
The best method to judge a profitable kripto para birimleri is by knowing its current price, market capital, volume and last change % in the market. It being private and anonymous is fastest method of payment worldwide in the form of black market and other illegal activities. That’s why the growth rate for investors and speculators had immensely increased worldwide like stock exchange.